About

Was sap my peeps , my name Josiah Jordan Castillo this is facts bout me

-My name is Josiah i am filipino , Caucasian , german i have 3 sisters that are in college , i live with my mom my stepdad 1 of my sisters and my dog.The kind of person i am in the family is the funny person and the glue because i hold the family together in many ways.i go to maui weana  and I’m in the 7th grade,i went to Kahului elementary school when i was 4 because i had a late birthday and i was younger than everybody else,at school i like too talk a lot but i can still get the work done,I like too be funny and crack jokes once in a while,in the community i like too do community service if i have too.

I enjoy skating,xbox,and technology.I also enjoy learning new this whether if its actually learning or learning life experiences i like it.what i want to learn is everything i want too have as much experiences i can before i get too old so i can pass that knowledge down to the next generation of kids.

What i plan on doing during the immediate future is just doing my work so i can go on to high school without failing right now i need to get better at math because I’m struggling in math honors .I also plan on trying too get a scholarship too collage so my parent don’t have too pay that much for me too go .

My long term goals include just doing what i love too do I think i will go through many jobs before i find something i love.I also have a goal too complete my bucket list which includes traveling to lots off places and doing stupid things.Another long term goal i have is too be successful in life , being successful in life too me is too be married have a happy life , have kids, and make a lot of money.Thank you for reading my About Me